Reminder Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch by Carole - Image: Nicecrane Designs

Friday Sketch Challenge
 
Deze vrijdag een reminder voor The Friday Sketch Challenge.
Gemaakt aan de hand van een sketch van Carole.

This Friday a reminder for The Friday Sketch Challenge.
Made following the sketch from Carole.

 
 
Het plaatje heb ik van Nicecrane Designs. Deze heb ik ingekleurd met Copic Markers.
Ik heb een mal met de krullen gebruikt, waarna deze op groen papier uitgeknipt en toen met een randje zwart uitgeknipt. 

The Image is from Nicecrane Designs. I've coloured her with Copic Markers.
The figure with the swirls is cut out with a die. This I've taped on green paper, cut it out and then taped it on black paper and cut it out again.

Sponsor:

 Detail:



Met deze kaart doe ik mee aan de volgende challenges:
With this card I join the next challenges:

 

(I inkt the edges with blue ink of the blue paper with green dots)


Reacties

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wowww Jacqueline,sorry for the late reply,,,,,,,I was updating lot of information to blogloving,,,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,,,to follow blogs,,,,,You card is amazing but your coloring is absolutely stunning my friend,,,,so vibrant, so unique, love the depth you added to my digi,,,,,,Really you bring to life it,,,,,,,,,,,,You are Rock,,,,,,I´ll post ths one in my blog, you can be sure,,,,,,,Applausses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II