Image: Nicecrane Designs - Girl reading a book


 
Hier weer eens een kaartje met één van mijn favoriete en vaste sponsors: Nicecrane Designs. Altijd prachtige (ouderwetse) plaatjes om mee te werken.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here a card with one of my favorite and also my reliable sponsor: Nicecrane Designs.
Always beautiful (old fashioned) images to work with.

The Image:
 
Ik heb haar ingekleurd met Copic Markers.
------------------------------------------------------------

I've coloured her with Copic Markers.
 
 Details:




Met deze kaart doe ik mee aan de volgende challenges:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

With this card, I join the next challenges:



Reacties

  1. I love that you fussy cut your image out and the vintage feel of your awesome layered creation! Love your color combo too :) Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at Creative Knockout Layers Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wowww Jacqueline,,,,,I hope you are feeling better,,,,my friend,,,,,,,,love the way you used my littel girl reading,,,,,,,so cuteeeeee,and the flower and birds looks great,,,,,,yeahhhhhhh I happy to hear from you...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II