Welkom op mijn blog!
Ik ben Jacqueline, woon in Nederland en ben vaak creatief bezig.
Ik hoop dat u een berichtje wilt achterlaten en nodig u uit om nog eens terug te komen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome at my blog!
I am Jacqueline. I live in the Netherlands. I create a lot of things, which I regularly post here.
I hope you will leave a message. I would love to invite you to visit my blog next time as well.

dinsdag 24 mei 2016

My coloured version of Lilana Mermaid


I'll have finished my colouring with Copics
and wanted to share this gorgeous image
The design is by: Conie Fong
And the image is called: 

I'll hope to make a project with this image soon!
--------------------

Ik heb een prachtig plaatje in gekleurd met Copics
en wilde deze alvast met u delen.
Het plaatje is van Conie Fong
en heet:  Liliana Mermaid

Binnenkort hoop ik het project met u te kunnen delen!

1 opmerking: