Welkom op mijn blog!
Ik ben Jacqueline, woon in Nederland en ben vaak creatief bezig.
Ik hoop dat u een berichtje wilt achterlaten en nodig u uit om nog eens terug te komen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome at my blog!
I am Jacqueline. I live in the Netherlands. I create a lot of things, which I regularly post here.
I hope you will leave a message. I would love to invite you to visit my blog next time as well.

dinsdag 29 november 2016

DT-Card - Tuesday Throwdown - Tag with Lion


Specially made for the current challenge at:
Theme: Make a Tag
Sponsor: Bugaboo
Image: Lion Topper

I've coloured the image with Copics
And used a dies for the tag, leaves, branches
I've added a green string at the bottom
and golden chain at the top

--------------
Speciaal gemaakt voor de huidige challenge bij:
Thema: Make a Tag
Sponsor: Bugaboo
Plaatje: Lion Topper

Ik heb het plaatje ingekleurd met Copics
En stansen gebruikt voor het etiket,
blaadjes en takjes
Onderaan heb ik een groene draad en 
bovenaan een gouden ketting toegevoegd 

 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is too cute! Great coloring and love all the greenery you added.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am so loving this awesome cute tag Jacqueline. WTG girl.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen