Honeybee

A new post as a design team member of:

I have made a journal page with the beautiful products by:

Annette Green - Everyday Elements

 

 I've made the honeybee with die cutting folder:
 
I have colored the separate parts
Glued them on each other.
At the legs, eyes and wings I added some craft drops.

The background paper is: Abandoned Paper
I stamped with brown ink.
And used clear stamps SKU: CS299 en CS300
 

The ingredients for this journal page:

Background paper: SKU: C017
 Journal page die: SKU: 2008
Clear stamps SKU: CS299 en CS300
Honeycomb and Bee: SKU: 2024
Leaves: SKU: 2083

Several brown distress inks to make the vintage look.
 Two different brown colors cardstock to layer the page.
Copic markers, white paint marker and transparant craft drops for the bee.
 

If you'd like to order at Elizabeth Craft Designs
you can get 10% off when using this code at checkout:
CREAJACQUELINE
(Minimum purchase of $25 required)
 
 
I hope I have inspired you today.
You can use this example also to make a slimline card.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II