Mushrooms

 

Hello! Here another post as a design team member of:

Today I have made a card with the beautiful products by:

Annette Green - Everyday Elements

 

I love to share how I've made this card:

 

 I stamped with clear stamp Happy on the background

I've added a large and a small doilie

Used clear stamps Happy again with brown ink
 

lace and stamped precious one on a strip of paper
Tore a strip of old sheet music and added pearls


Ingredients of this card:
 
Clear stamp Happy: SKU: CS299
Lace Borders: SKU: 2022
Large Doilies: SKU: 2019
Small Doilies: SKU2018
Mushroom & Ferns: SKU: 2083
Florals 5: SKU: 1841
 
Several brown distress inks to make the vintage look.
 Design papers for the background and inner circle.
Old sheet music, off white, pink and craft cardstock.

If you'd like to order at Elizabeth Craft Designs
you can get 10% off the order when using this code at checkout:
CREAJACQUELINE
(minimum purchase of $25 required)

I hope I have inspired you today.
Have fun with crafting!

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II