Tuesday Throwdown - TT170 Creepy Crawlies - Image: Simply B Stamps

  Tuesday Throwdown


 

Deze kaart heb ik speciaal gemaakt voor de huidige challenge van Tuesday Throwdown.
TT170 met als thema: Creepy Crawlies.
Het Digi Stamp is gesponsord en van Simply B Stamps.
Ik heb het plaatje ingekleurd met Copic Markers.

I've made this card especially for the current challenge of Tuesday Throwdown.
The them of TT170 is: Creepy Crawlies.
The Digi Stamp is sponsord and is from Simply B Stamps.
I've coloured the image with Copic Markers.







Het spinnenweb heb ik er zelf opgeborduurd. 
De vlinders en de maan heb ik van mijn zus gekregen en ik weet niet welke mal ze heeft gebruikt.

The web I've embroidered myself.
I've got the butterflies and the moon from my sister, so I don't know which die she used.

Reacties

  1. That's a fun image with great coloring! I hope you are fine! xx Your old DT buddy, Nonni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Nonni! I hope you are fine either! Hugs, Jacqueline

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II