Happiness


 I am so happy to post my first blog post as a design team member of:

I have made a journal page with the beautiful products by:

Annette Green - Everyday Elements



This is how I made this journal page:

For the journal page itself I used page die: SKU: 2008
For the background design paper I used: SKU: C017
 
The elements on the background:
Lace: SKU: 2022
Doily: SKU: 2019
Honeycomb: SKU: 2024
Old paper: SKU: CS299
 Leave: SKU: 2083
Double frame: SKU: 2082
Text "Happiness": SKU: CS299
 
For the insects I've used:
The honeybee clear stamp: SKU: CS300
The ladybug clear stamp: SKU: CS299

Several brown distress inks to make the vintage look.
 Two different brown colors cardstock to layer the page.
Brown ink, white paint marker and black gel marker for the bugs.


If you'd like to order at Elizabeth Craft Designs
you can get 10% off when using this code at checkout:
 CREAJACQUELINE
(Minimum purchase of $25 required)
 
 
I hope I have inspired you today.
You can use this example also to make a slimline card.

Reacties

  1. Prachtige pagina en leuk op de foto gezet! Ik wil je blog grag gaan volgen maar ik zie geen link waar dat kan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Pretty and very interesting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Erg mooi! Vindt je stijl geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II