Butterfly

 

 I am so happy to share with you my first post
with the new release:
"This Lovely Life" by Annette Green.




For the background I used design paper of the new collection,
stamped the swirls on it and embossed it with copper powder
then I added some text with sepia colored ink.

The butterflies are colored with Copic markers
and I used gel pens for the edges and white dots.

The banner, zig zag lines and texts are die cuts.
 

Ingredients of this journal page:
 
Clear stamps:
Love & Roses CS351
 
Die cutting folders:
Classic Alphabet 2140
Borders & Trims 2139
Circles, Banners & Ribbons 2138

Background paper:
Harmonious Hodgepodge C024
 


If you'd like to order at Elizabeth Craft Designs
you can get 10% off when using this code at checkout:
 CREAJACQUELINE
(Minimum purchase of $25 required)
 
Stay tuned, because there will be coming more inspiration
using the new release:
"This Lovely Life" by Annette Green
 
 
Stay tuned on my Instagram: crea.jacqueline
and Facebook: Crea Jacqueline
for more projects with this beautiful new release





Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II